A.C. Lighting Inc., distributor of world-class lighting, rigging and video technologies and ArKaos stay on top of cutting edge entertainment video and media solutions with the release of the MediaMaster 5.2.
MediaMaster 5.2 is the latest software version for ArKaos’ powerful and flexible real-time video control software platform.
The new key features for users of the MediaMaster 5.2 are:
- DMX Merge: To combine parameters like Pan and Tilt from a lighting console and video sources from MediaMaster.
- Pixel Blending: Utilising the Blend function, the colour output of a lighting console can be blended – via DMX from the lighting console with the video output of MediaMaster.
- Kling-Net Draft Devices: Allow a show to be prepared remotely – disconnected from the physical devices.
- Extended Fixture Creation: Supports complete DMX Devices like moving heads with Pan / Tilt.
- 64 Bit Support: for all applications – enabling quicker and more responsive operation.
MediaMaster has been designed by ArKaos to enhance the creative design experience in any show, event or display scenario.
A.C. Lighting Inc. will be showcasing the MediaMaster 5.2 at Expo-Scène in Montréal, March 28-29 in booth 640 and NABshow in Las Vegas, April 9-12 in booth C11434. Stop by the A.C. Lighting Inc. booth for your demonstration of the ArKaos range and other leading technologies. To learn more about ArKaos or A.C. Lighting Inc., please visit our website www.aclighting.com.