The Ethernet – DMX4 MkII is the perfect step between Ethernet-DMX2 MkII and Ethernet-DMX8 MkII. The unit serves 4 shielded DMX connectors, that can be used as input or output*. The unit offers also two Ethernet ports (front and rear) for an easy network connection, and a graphical display for a better settings visualization. The unit will ideally fit into rack for users wishing to get 4 universes wherever they need.
- 4 x bi-directionnal DMX connector (Input / Output)
- 2 x 10/100BaseTX Ethernet port
- Optic and galvanic isolated outputs.
- Shielded connectors
- Front end display for quick configuration
- Easy multi language web interface
- Supported protocols: Art-Net I II III, DMX 512, RDM (E1.20), sACN (E1.31), RTTrP-L (BlackTrax)
- Optional PoE support
- Converter (Ethernet<>DMX, Ethernet<>Ethernet)
- DMX Splitter, Ethernet & DMX merger
- RDM Gateway
- DMX trigger (remote selection of the control source, fade between sources) – Soft patch
- DMX snapshot – Snapshot playback
- Synced outputs