By far the most versatile Luminex Gigabit switch to be built to date, the plug-and-play GigaCore 10 has been designed specifically for the challenges and rigours of the live events and touring industry.
- Tailored for AV industry. Pre-configured settings that are common in the AV industry, such as QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Easy set-up with intuitive web interface. Easy group function with pre-configured VLAN’s for a quick set-up (without IT knowledge).
- RGB LED indication. Quickly identify groups, PoE+ status and redundancy settings through the front panel’s coloured LEDs.
- Link Aggregation. Aggregate several Inter-Switch Links (ISL) into one virtual link to increase bandwidth between switches.
- Ultimate link redundancy. RlinkX redundancy protocol automatically takes over signal in milliseconds in case of a link failure.
- PoE+ (optional). Deliver up to 130W over Ethernet to power up fixtures, nodes, cameras, intercom systems and other devices.
Note: Luminex LCE operates a policy of continuous development. Luminex LCE reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any of the products described in this document above without prior notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice.