The Ethernet – DMX2 / Truss MkII has been designed to fulfill the need of a small, rugged and efficient converter. Fitted in a robust enclosure, the Ethernet-DMX2 / Truss MkII offers all the great functionalities of the Ethernet-DMX engine. The unit is powered through a Neutrik Powercon connector, but can also be powered through Power over Ethernet (PoE). Thanks to its versatil design, the unit can be used either in desktop or truss mounted applications.
- 2 x bi-directionnal DMX connector (Input / Output)
- 2 x 10/100BaseTX Ethernet port
- Optic and galvanic isolated outputs.
- Shielded connectors
- The unit can be powered either through PoE (802.3af ) or mains (create a backup for your power source)
- Easy multi language web interface
- M10 insert for truss mounting – holes for wall mounting
- Supported protocols: Art-Net I II III, DMX 512, RDM (E1.20), sACN (E1.31), RTTrP-L (BlackTrax)