Vista by Chroma-Q Training: Beginner
Join Chroma-Q and A.C. Lighting for hands on Vista by Chroma-Q training at LDI.
Spend the day learning how to program on one of the most innovative lighting consoles on the market. Begin thinking and working visually. This class covers basic programming and expose you to the incredible power of the Vista’s visual interface and timeline.
- Learn what world-renowned lighting designers and technicians already know – Vista by Chroma-Q is a control solution unlike any other you have seen.
- The simple, visual interface brings a whole new world of speed, ease of use and sheer intuitiveness to the art of lighting.
- Building on the Vista 2 platform, this course will cover all the fundamentals and enhancements within Vista 3.
- Learn how the enhanced features of Vista 3 software can make programming even easier with smart FX masters, expanded command line interface, a new colour engine, improved fixture visualizations, show merging and more!
- This course will introduce you to building a workflow using the new Vista by Chroma-Q EX control surface.
Target audience: This session is ideal for lighting designers, lighting operators, lighting technicians, who work in houses of worship, corporate AV, touring, and installation markets.
Taught by: Ben Coleman Technical Sales Support Technician
Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Time: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Location: LDI: Las Vegas Convention Center
Session Number: L32
Cost: $425 ($525 after 9/14), lunch included
Class limit 8 (2 per console)
3.5 ETCP Renewal Credits
Register: click here