Vista by Chroma-Q Training: Advanced
Join Chroma-Q and A.C. Lighting for hands on Vista by Chroma-Q training at LDI.
Spend the day learning how to program on one of the most innovative lighting consoles on the market. Begin thinking and working visually. This class covers basic programming and expose you to the incredible power of the Vista’s visual interface and timeline.
- Building on the fundamentals of the beginner program, this advanced course will take your knowledge of Vista 2 and expand into the enhancements and new features of the new Vista 3 software.
- Imagine designing your complex lightshow the way you visually see it.
- Learn how the simple, visual interface brings a whole new world of speed, ease of use and sheer intuitiveness to the art of lighting, with great efficiency improvements in Vista 3, including: smart FX masters, expanded command line interface, 7+ color mixing, improved fixture visualizations, show merging, expanded snapshot options, and more!
- This course will introduce you to building a workflow using the new Vista by Chroma-Q EX control surface.
- Participants need to have basic knowledge of Vista 2
Target audience: This session is ideal for lighting designers, lighting operators, lighting technicians, who work in houses of worship, corporate AV, touring, and installation markets.
Taught by: Jack Moorhouse Vista Product Manager, A.C. Entertainment Technologies
Date: Thursday October 18, 2018
Time: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Location: LDI: Las Vegas Convention Center
Session Number: L33
Cost: $425 ($525 after 9/14), lunch included
Class limit 8 (2 per console)
3.5 ETCP Renewal Credits
Register: click here