Vista by Chroma-Q: Introduction to Vista 3
September 12th, 2019
Hosted by: 4Wall - 9525 Berger Rd. Suite G, Columbia, MD, 21046, 9am - 12pm
Our basic training introduces Vista’s main features and advantages, from its intuitive graphical interface and generic fixture model, right down to its powerful timeline. This course aims to teach you everything you need to know to be able to setup, program and playback a show as appropriate for your needs.
- Building programming layouts and creating stage looks
- Storing and using presets
- Storing cues & cuelists
- Editing and updating
- Working with and creating FX
- Customizing the console workspace and playback
- Working live “busking” with Vista
- Short introduction into Vistas advanced functions such as intro. to Matrix FX, snapshots and workspaces
- At the end of this program, the learner will understand Vista’s main features and advantages.
- At the end of this program, the learner will be able to customize the user interface for programming and playback.
- At the end of this program, the learner will be able to program and playback a show as appropriate for your needs.
Target audience: This training session is ideal for lighting designers, lighting operators, lighting technicians, who work in houses of worship, corporate AV, touring and installation markets.
REGISTER EARLY: class limit is 12 participants.
Time: 9am – 12pm, Lunch included at 12pm
9525 Berger Road, Suite G
Columbia, MD, 21046
BEN COLEMAN, A.C. Lighting Inc. – Technical Sales Support
Ben Coleman is a production professional with +20 years of experience within the lighting and entertainment industry. Throughout his career he has held various positions – from Stagehand to Production Manager and Lighting Director and continues to demonstrate his expertise in the field.
In 2015, Ben began working with A.C. Lighting Inc. in role of Technical Sales Support and is an in-house guru for the Vista range.
Ben currently lives in a small town the state of Texas with his wife, sons and dog.