Vista by Chroma-Q: Advanced Vista 3
June 11th, 2019
Embassy Suites, 8978 International Drive, Orlando, Florida, 32819, USA, Citrus Room
Date: Tuesday June 11, 2019 – SOLD OUT!
Time: 1pm to 4pm
Location: Embassy Suites, 8978 International Drive, Orlando, Florida, 32819, USA, Lake Room
Our advanced course aims to explain and demonstrate some of Vista’s user customizable preferences and advanced functionality.
- Command line shortcuts and its implementation
- Window workspaces
- Merging showfiles
- FX masters
- Customising multi element fixtures
- Programming shortcuts and tips and tricks
- Custom sorts and selection orders.
- Cuelist and console properties.
- Media server control
- Working with LED matrices
- Blocking and superblocking
- Alias cues
- Extracts and how they can be used
- Interested commands and how to use them
- Learn timing and timecode
- Advanced patching – transforms, fixture cloning and swapping
An existing basic understanding of Vista is recommended before taking this course.
Target Audience: This training session is ideal for lighting designers, lighting operators, lighting technicians, who work in houses of worship, corporate AV, touring and installation markets
Trainers: Jack Moorhouse
Bio: Jack Moorhouse is a production professional with +15 years of experience within the lighting and entertainment industry. Throughout his career Jack has held various positions – from casual crew up to lighting designer / programmer. Jack has a wide range of lighting experience with a background in rock & roll, corporate AV, architainment and live events.
In 2010 Jack began working for A.C Entertainment Technologies in the role of Vista technical support executive, before working his way up to become Vista product manager for the EMEA region in 2014.
Jack currently lives in the UK, holding the position of Vista by Chroma-Q Product Specialist, and forms a key part of the Vista development and support team.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org