Design, Program And Perform With ArKaos Video Technologies at LDI 2017
Design, Program And Perform With ArKaos Video Technologies
Learn all about the ArKaos Ecosystem that is giving visual designers maximum control of light and video, in one easy-to-use comprehensive tool.
Join us and learn about the most versatile and scalable server on the market that never compromises on quality and power. Staying true to our DNA of simplicity and affordability, the trainer will also show how you can achieve instantaneous results with Kling-Net; the protocol for real-time video data on LED display devices.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity for an in-depth, hands-on media server training direct from the ArKaos trainer and design, program and perform your way into greatness!
1. Overview of the ArKaos Media Server product line.
2. The NEW MediaMaster 5.1 Pro Walkthrough.
3. Theatre Mode Vs Fixture Mode for lighting console operators.
4. Video Mapper Interface, output management and advanced projection mapping.
5. Basic and advanced Soft Edge and Geometric Correction.
6. Mapping DMX fixtures with the LEDMapper.
7. Mapping Kling-Net devices and new Kling-Force LED interface with the Kling-Net Mapper.
Taught by: Benjamin Bauwens from Arkaos and Josh Wellstood from A.C. Lighting
Thurs. Nov. 16, 2017
- 9am – 1pm: http://www.ldishow.com/ldi17/Public/SessionDetails.aspx?SessionID=1018873
- 2pm – 6pm: http://www.ldishow.com/ldi17/Public/SessionDetails.aspx?SessionID=1018874
Fri. Nov. 17, 2017
Sat. Nov. 18, 2017