A.C. Lighting Inc. is a member of the worldwide “AC Group of companies”, one of the world’s largest suppliers of professional lighting and associated equipment to the entertainment industry.
Southeastern Regional Sales Representative
A.C. Lighting Inc. is looking to fill a Regional Sales Representative position (Southeastern US). The successful candidate will be professional and friendly and will aim to enhance the client experience. They will be dedicated to teamwork, have strong decision making skills, be self-directed and possess a desire to further develop A.C. Lighting’s business channels, influencers, market strategies and solutions.
- Grow the business with existing and new accounts within the defined territory (Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi, and Alabama)
- Prospect for new sales opportunities within your territory
- Arrange travel schedule and visit existing and new potential clients, attend dealer open houses trade shows and product training events with the target of spending 50% of the time on the road in front of customers
- Prepare and provide customers with professional sales quotations based upon company price guidelines
- Maintain high customer satisfaction rating with existing and new accounts
- Keep all client contact information current in the CRM software
- Ensure all prospective clients have current literature, price lists and are utilizing our websites
- Maintain a working knowledge of our exclusive product lines and possess the ability to demonstrate and showcase each product line
NECESSARY SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Minimum of 3 years proven traveling outside sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years related experience and/or training in lighting applications and principles of lighting
- Excellent communication skills
Sales Representative – Product Specialist for North America
A.C. Lighting, Inc. is looking for a business professional to join our North American Sales Team. One who is self motivated, experienced, and loves and thrives on the challenge of further developing a brand presence in the North American marketplace. This position requires strong sales, customer support and communication skills as well as interfacing with designers, dealers and vendors alike to ensure their needs are met and their expectations exceeded.
- Work closely with the North American network
- Nurture leads to become opportunities
- Educate clients and prospects on how our products and services can fulfill their current and future needs
- Be a team player. Share your knowledge and successes.
- Work with internal sales and services
- Other related duties as assigned.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the skills and/or abilities required.
- 5 years’ experience in sales and customer service
- Results focused, motivated and experience in building client relationships
- Enjoys the challenge of developing new business.
- Basic knowledge of truss and rigging structure, load weights an asset
- Knowledge of Entertainment Lighting products and systems an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent MS Word and Excel and MS Outlook
- Professional work ethic
- Willing to travel in Canada and the USA