A.C. Lighting Inc. is a member of the worldwide “AC Group of companies”, one of the world’s largest suppliers of professional lighting and associated equipment to the entertainment industry.
Jands Technical Sales Support
The primary objective of this position is to support the Jands® and Arkaos® Product lines in our efforts to build awareness for designated brands, products and technologies in order to influence purchasing decisions and drive sales. The Jands and Arkaos Technical Sales Support acts as a brand ambassador and product champion by managing areas of sales support with equipment maintenance and software aid, tradeshows and events, end user engagement and training across all product platforms, and represents A.C. Lighting Inc. in interaction with dealer networks for end users satisfaction.
Include the following essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
- Constantly explore, recommend, use and optimize communication methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with various clientele as part of a successful sales program. Communicate the company’s core message effectively, internally and externally.
- Develop, launch, lead and monitor educational programs and external training programs as directed.
- Arrange, present or help coordinate public appearances, lectures, seminars, contests, sponsorships, events or exhibits, including trade shows or open house events to increase product sales and brand awareness.
- Gather, analyze and report customer insights and feedback to VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Build and maintain relations with key influencers in designated market segments. These include top Consultants, LDs, event producers and any other high profile influencers in designated market segment (s).
- Promote and communicate the company’s core messages, history, technologies and corporate culture using a variety of media platforms.
- Provide technical support to all customers on products from our Jands and Arkaos lines of products. Log all technical support calls and support the client through to the final completion of all hardware and software inquiries. Troubleshoot and make recommendations on solutions or repairs that may be required to get the equipment functioning for top performance.
- Travel to meet with current and potential clients to demonstrate the Jands and Arkaos products to promote or train the clients on the features of the product lines. Overnight travel required.
- Produce educational material to include; Power point presentations, video account of training techniques and written procedures.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift or move up to ten pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Travel is required for this position via air or land transportation.
The Jands and Arkaos Technical Sales Support called upon to work in varied conditions between on-site installation, tradeshow floors and controlled in office environment with little variance.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high levels on site and low to moderate in the office environment.
All staff must wear necessary safety equipment in situations of high noise levels and must wear appropriate safety apparel on site as dictated by the building that the technician is working by state/provincial safety laws. (i.e.: Safety shoes, hard hats.)
The position is available immediately and all resumes should be submitting complete with a wage expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those successfully chosen will be contacted for an initial phone interview to discuss the position in detail.