A.C. Lighting Inc. Vacancies
A.C. Lighting Inc. is a member of the worldwide "AC Group of companies", one of the world's largest suppliers of professional lighting and associated equipment to the entertainment industry.
Chroma-Q Brand Manager
Chroma-Q's award-winning entertainment and architectural lighting products have been setting new standards of performance for a huge range of leading lighting designers, specifiers, rental and production companies, venues, shows and events worldwide.
Chroma-Q is looking for a self-motivated and experienced Brand Manager to join our Global sales group. The successful candidate will be experienced in qualifying the client's needs and requirements, vision oriented and demonstrates what is required to make a company and its brands realized and successful. This position requires the individual to build, cultivate and communicate with a wide network of people in varying marketplaces. We will need an excellent communicator, mentor and leader to motivate. Other duties include, but not limited to, promoting products lines into a market segment, training sales staff and dealers/clients on the importance of the branding, working on media and social networks to stimulate interest, and working with the R&D team to analyze the marketplace to generate new products. Liaising with both clients and dealers alike to ensure our customers' needs are met and their expectations exceeded. Travel to several trade shows and research of existing and new marketplaces will be required.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the skill and/or ability required.
- 3 years' experience in marketing and business administration
- Project Management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to present material and demonstrations to small or large groups
- Good judgment and experience in the development of creative/communications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent MS Word and Excel and MS Outlook
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to direct others in daily activities
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team
- Experience in customer service and client relationships
- Working knowledge of Entertainment Lighting products, an asset
Only candidates that match our requirements will be contacted for an interview. This position is available immediately.
How to Apply
All interested candidate should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A.C. Lighting Inc.,
88 Horner Avenue,
M8Z 5Y3, Canada
Tel (416) 255 9494
Fax (416) 255 3514