A.C. Lighting Inc. Vacancies
A.C. Lighting Inc. is a member of the worldwide "AC Group of companies", one of the world's largest suppliers of professional lighting and associated equipment to the entertainment industry.
Job Posting: Sales Account Manager
A.C. Lighting, Inc. is looking for a self motivated and experienced Sales Representative to join our Canadian Sales Team. The successful candidate will be experienced in qualifying the client's requirements and needs, preparing professional quotations and closing sales of exclusive products lines. Other duties include, but are not limited to, entering orders into our inventory system, sending information to customers, tracking critical shipments as well as promoting the visibility of both the company and its product lines. This position requires strong sales, customer support and communication skills as well as interfacing with designers and dealers alike to ensure their needs are met and their expectations exceeded.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the skills and/or abilities required.
- 3 years experience in sales and customer service
- Experience in building client relationship
- Basic knowledge of electrical theory and ability to calculate loading of 3 phase electrical
- Working knowledge of the Jands Vista and Chroma Q series an asset
- Knowledge of Entertainment Lighting products and systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent MS Word and Excel and MS Outlook
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team
How to Apply
All employees interested in applying for this position should send their resume to email@example.com
A.C. Lighting Inc.,
435 Horner Avenue, Unit 1,
M8W 4W3, Canada
Tel (416) 255 9494
Fax (416) 255 3514