Rotating coupling system
The Verto* truss is based on a new principle of truss connection, where the sections are joined by a rotating coupler system. This system has great advantages over existing systems. The name Verto is derived from Latin, meaning to turn or to turn around and that is exactly how this coupler works. A simple flick of your wrist will connect the truss sections. The Verto truss is designed as an additional system, for those circumstances where its specific characteristics come into play, like the silent connection and reduced assembly time. Its structure resembles that of the standard H30V truss.
Bringing benefits to the work floor
This truss can greatly benefit the daily working practice for technicians, its tool-less connection is almost completely silent, thereby greatly adding to safety on the work floor. Tested general sound levels are around 55dB, where a conical truss system generates a sound level of 80dB during assembly. Furthermore, it reduces the assembly and disassembly time. Tested general assembly times are up to 3 times faster than those for truss with conical coupling systems and 7 times faster than any bolted truss.
Verto system benefits
- Tool-less system, no tools needed for assembly and disassembly
- No protruding parts, ideal for attaching banners or drapes
- Bringing safety to the work floor – its silent connection adds greatly to work floor communication
- Incredible fast connection and disconnection, reducing production time
- Strong and compact, based on the H30V truss with similar loading capacity
- Coupling parts can be replaced, prolonging the general lifetime of your truss
- Versatile system with many application possibilities, the additional box corner completes the system
- Incorporated dirt-repellent system